New for 2017 - the Modified Tractor Pull is no longer a sanctioned event. We have enjoyed working with the ATPA and look forward to seeing new and familiar faces at the Pull this year!
With this change we have introduced the Modified Tractor Pulls page and a Modified Tractor Pulls Rules and Regulations Book. We hope that with this addition the entry process will be simpfied - and to further simplify things entries to the tractor pull can be made online. Please read and follow the instructions below.
Modified Tractor Pull to start at Saturday, July 29 at 1:30 pm
ENTRY RULES AND GENERAL REGULATIONS
- Exhibitors are encouraged to submit entries online at www.vermilionag.ca/fair.html (check the link at the bottom of the page).
- Registration deadline is Thursday July 28 at 6 pm.
- All drivers must sign a waiver. Parents/Guardians must also sign if the driver is a minor.
- Competitors must be at the track area no later than 11:30 am Saturday, July 29th.
- There will be a drivers meeting at the west end of track at 1pm
- Entry to the track is through the north-east gate of the fair grounds then follow the road heading west ending at the pull track.
- All Competitors and crew must pay gate admission onto the fair grounds. Gate prices: $10.00/day or $20.00 for 3 days. Children 6 and under are free.
- Parking will be assigned
- This competition follows the National Tractor Pull Rule Book.
- Prize money will be in form of a cheque and will be given out after the pull.
- Waiver forms (exhibitor agreement) must be attached to the entry form. Waiver forms can be found on the vermilionagsociety.ca website or at the vermilion Ag Society Office
Please view the Modified Tractor Pull Book for a complete listing of the Rules and Regulations.
Thank you for participating in our show.
To submit your entries please select from the Options below
Upload to the Cloud
Complete the entry form online
by clicking the following link
Complete and save the entry form then attach and email to Vermilion Agricultural Society
Complete the entry form and fax to Vermilion Agricultural Society